It’s a brand new week which means it’s time for some new weekly wishes!
Last week was full of exciting news and big changes to come. As I work on that and on re-branding and re-designing this blog, I’ve got a whole new set of goals to work toward.
Let’s take a look at last week’s wishes:
1) Get better. Done! Mostly. I’ve still got a bit of a lingering cough, but at least I’m able to be back at work (I missed 2 days last week!) and feel a million times better!
2) Clear out the living room of things that don’t belong there. Also mostly done. I put most things away where they are supposed to go, but I’m still trying to find a place for a couple more things. At the same time, I’m getting rid of things I won’t be able to take with me when I move!
3) Consciously enjoy this stage of life. Happening. Everyday. I keep reminding myself and life keeps throwing things at me that remind me of just how lucky I am in this life.
Now right on to this weeks goals!
1) Fill out all of my acceptance papers for Teach for America! I’m so excited to be starting on this journey!
2) REALLY clear out my living room. I am determined this week!
3) Plan out meals and groceries for the next 2 weeks. I let myself get a bit behind while I was sick so now I’ve got to get back on track! I feel so much better when I don’t have to worry about what I’m going to make because it’s already all ready for me!
4) Plan out a Stone Mountain day with my girls. We had brunch this past weekend and it was lovely. And I’ve been nominated to plan next weekend’s outing! The weather is supposed to be wonderful so I think a little hike is in order!
What are your goals this week? Link up with us over at Weekly Wishes!