Well I’m back in Chicago and already missing this sweet girl’s face! However, my new roommate’s cat has decided I’m her new best friend so I’ve still been waking up with a furry thing beside me! Also, yesterday when I came back from a shopping trip I got the best parking space right in front of my apartment so now I never want to leave. I suppose I have to go to work though!
Last week was so much fun with my family- I was so sad to leave! This weekend I accomplished moving, getting a bed, and putting together a dresser so I feel pretty accomplished going into this week It’s the first week of work and school and the beginning of this new chapter of my life!
Last week’s wishes were to:
1) Be sure to make the most of my time left with my family. Done! I just wish I could have had more time.
2) Get all moved into my new apartment! Done! I’m in and mostly settled and don’t have too much more to do.
3) SERIOUSLY get everything figured out with my new school. HAHAHA no. Not at all. But ya know, that’s life.
4) Keep baking and cooking and doing these things that allow me to love on and care for my family in such a fun way. Yes! And I loved every minute of it.
This week, my goals are to:
1) Enjoy getting to know and getting used to my new school! Starting work is terrifying and incredibly exciting all at the same time. Time to put all this education and training to good use!
2) Not cry at school. #TeacherLife This week is going to be so busy! I have either meetings or grad school classes every day after work this week. I know that stress and no sleep are going to take a toll on me, so really my goal is just to keep it together!
3) Make some time for myself at some point this week. I need to keep doing my yoga for my sanity and my body!
That’s going to be it for this week. I just want to focus on getting all settled into this job and back into the city most of all!
What are you goals this week? Have a busy week too? Let me know so I can cheer you on!