How many living creatures can you spot in the bottom photo? We were all good and cuddled up!
Is this really my last week here in Idaho? Hmm, I suppose it is. This time next week I’ll be working on getting my classroom and student information together for school to start! It’s been so nice here at home. The weather has been good, my family has been wonderful, and I’ve been able to hang out with some friends here that I just don’t see often enough!
Last week, my goals were to:
1) Keep biking/jogging/walking in combination with yoga at least 4 days a week. I did it! I’m really proud of myself for how I’ve been keeping myself on a schedule-ish. I’ve had a harder time getting up early to get this all done but I’ve gotten it done at some point throughout the day.
2) Keep on spending as much time as possible with the family. Of course, of course. I’ve loved it so much.
3) Get all my TFA paperwork done. I got this mostly done. There’s still some more to be done but I’ve gotten as much done as possible!
4) Try and get more contacts for people at my new school. Well, yes and no. I talked to my now ex-principal a bit more for information about the school, but I still don’t know about people actually at the school!
For this week, I’d really like to:
1) Be sure to make the most of my time left with my family. I can’t believe this is my last few days at home for a long while. It’s hard to think about leaving these clear skies and wheat fields and the sweet love that surrounds this home.
2) Get all moved into my new apartment! The day I fly back to Chicago I’ll be moving straight into my new apartment. Go big or go home, right?
3) SERIOUSLY get everything figured out with my new school. I mean, I start working next Monday, so this is super last minute. Who knew this is where life would lead me?
4) Keep baking and cooking and doing these things that allow me to love on and care for my family in such a fun way. I love being able to bring them joy and taking all these ingredients that are separately not so tasty and making them taste good- I love it.
That is all for this week! I’ll be reading (or listening to on Audible) Gone Girl some more- I’m loving it so far, SO GOOD.
What are your goals for the week? What book should I read/download for the flight back to Chicago? Let me know in the comments!