I am SO excited to share these this week!
First, let’s take a look back at last week’s goals:
1) Work out at least 2 days this week
2) Make some decisions on apartments
3) get through the Mayor’s inauguration
I am happy to announce that I accomplished ALL THREE! Woo!
I got my workouts in (even if it was just a short one or walking the dog a bit faster).
I made some MAJOR decisions on apartments. I found one that I am in LOVE with and I will be putting in my rental papers for tomorrow! I also bought a new mattress and I’m already in love with it. I sleep so well on it and I can’t wait for it to be able to move into my apartment when it’s ready. For now it’s living in my boyfriend’s house (lucky man).
I also went by a home furnishing store and bought an ottoman because clearly that’s the only piece of furniture I need, ha! Really I just saw it and loved it and had to take it home. It’s also living at my boyfriend’s for now because there’s more room there than in my friend’s apartment where I’m currently staying.
And as for the Mayor’s Inauguration, it went great! The office is back to normal and all is well here in the Mayor’s Office. Now we’re back to normal busy instead of wild busy the way we were for the time leading up to the event!
For this week, I’m hoping to
1) Get bedding for my new beautiful mattress! I’m probably more excited than I should be about this bed, but it’s my first real big purchase for my apartment so I’m allowing myself to nerd out about it a little bit.
2) Work out 2 days this week again. Starting small but at least it’s something.
3) Sign a lease for a new apartment!
4) Create my first Creative Collective post. I’ve got my word in mind and somewhat know how I’m going to do it so now I just have to make it.
These goals make me feel like I’m becoming an adult and it is TERRIFYING. Trying to take things one day at a time!
As always, linking up with Melyssa for Weekly Wishes!