Instead of doing a bucket list with things I have yet to do, I want to make a list of things I have accomplished in my short time here in the world. I feel like this sort of reflection is good every once in a while.
Here’s 23 things I’ve done within my 23 years.
- Lived abroad for a year.
- Stood on the ruins of the land where my ancestors once lived.
- Seen the live birth of a precious baby.
- Run a 5k.
- Graduated from college (with honors and no loans!)
- Saved a life.
- Learned more than one language.
- Been to the Taj Mahal.
- Climbed a volcano.
- Seen 3 oceans and stood on the beaches to smell the sea air.
- Been snorkeling with dolphins and turtles.
- I got a tattoo! And then another…
- Played in a waterfall in Hawaii.
- Rode an elephant in India.
- Had my water bottle stolen by a monkey.
- Fallen in love.
- Lived in a convent.
- Ridden in/ driven a race car.
- Dyed my hair purple.
- Had a baby named after me in Uganda.
- Backpacked through Europe.
- Bought a pet.
- Met Betty White.
I still have a lot to do this life, but I don’t think I’m doing too bad so far!
What have been your greatest accomplishments thus far?