1. I HAVE A REAL WEEKEND! And that is one of the most exciting things that could happen! It’s my first (and only) weekend off during the summer and it’s so needed. I’m gettin’ out of dodge as soon as I get off work and heading to Louisville, KY to see one of my best gals. I’m so excited I could dance. In fact, I may
or may not have done a giant happy dance this morning.
2. My kids will learn, darn it. This structure makes classroom management a bit interesting but it’s definitely a good experience to be ready for the fall. All my kids are on different levels so we are very individualized right now.
3. I bought the audio version of a book I need to read for my grad school class and right now I’m super excited for the drive so I can listen to it the whole way! 2 birds, one stone.
4. Institute is worth it. In a heartbeat I can tell you all that it’s worth it, but it’s hard beyond words. Which sounds so whiny to say but it’s so true. More than money, more than time, it’s hard.
5. I feel like every store in the world right now is having sales. This is happy for my soul but so so dangerous for my wallet. What are your favorite online stores? What’s the latest sale? Fill me in! 🙂
Have a great weekend! I’ll be back on Monday with lots of updates and fun things.