Sometimes, it’s the little things in life that get you through.
Today is my very first day meeting all of my new little students! I am beyond excited and ready to meet them! I feel like all of my training and preparation has led me straight to this point in life and I couldn’t be happier about it.
Today’s writing prompt for the Blogtember challenge is to:
Write about what makes you happy, from the little joys to the huge game-changers.
I feel like this is perfect for today, as I (and don’t we all, sometimes?) could use a reminder of some of the little things that make me happy. After all- they really are the big game changers at the same time. I feel so blessed to be living this life right now, and to be able to experience these little simple pleasures.
1. Receiving letters and packages in the mail. Something about it just feels so special!
2. Clean sheet day. Oh, the best feelings.
3. Hearing your favorite song come on the radio right as you get in the car.
4. Finding money in a pocket you’d forgotten about.
5. A good, hard laugh with friends.
6. Seeing the sun go down in all it’s glory. All the colors mixed with a good view- priceless.
7. Smooth writing pens. Absolute glory.
8. Hitting lots of green lights on the way to and from work.
9. Yoga pants. Enough said.
10. Puppies and kittens exist.
Have a great day, everyone!